Arizona State Museum oversees the nation’s largest and busiest state-operated archaeological repository. The repository curates archaeological collections from state, federal, and private lands under repository service agreements.
Repository collections are available for research Monday through Friday by appointment. Complete and submit the Request for Access to Collections form.
Holiday Season Scheduling Information
- ASM's Mandated Programs Offices will be closed from 12/21/18 through 1/1/2019.
- Expedited ASM services are generally unavailable between 11/23/2018 and 1/4/2019. Expedited service availability starts again on 1/7/2019.
- Any ASM services for which the intent is to receive key deliverables by 12/21/2018 must be requested through the online quote site no later than midnight on 12/09/18.
- Quotes must be approved, invoices paid, and key forms received before 12/12/18 to ensure processing happens before 2019.
- Routine service schedules resume on 1/2/2019.